*****SPAM***** Would you enjoy working from home ???

environ8 at bigpond.net.au environ8 at bigpond.net.au
Wed Jun 12 23:07:01 EST 2002

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.4 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: Hit! (-0.1 points) Subject: ends in a question mark
SPAM: Hit! (1.0 point)   Subject: contains a question mark
SPAM: Hit! (0.6 points)  From: does not include a real name
SPAM: Hit! (0.4 points)  BODY: Information on how to work at home (1)
SPAM: Hit! (2.0 points)  BODY: Information on how to work at home (2)
SPAM: Hit! (0.2 points)  BODY: No such thing as a free lunch (1)
SPAM: Hit! (2.3 points)  BODY: List removal information
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Dear would-be fellow marketer:

A few months back I joined a program and then ... promptly conveniently forgot about it.  You may have done
this yourself sometime ... you intend to work the program but then get caught in your-day-to-day activities and it's
soon forgotten.

The program was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very seriously.

Anyway, near the end of April I received a letter from my sponsor (Bruce Stevens)
http://www.webspawner.com/users/gitrman/index.html informing me that I had more
than 500 PAID Members in my down line

As you can imagine, I was very sceptical. After all, how could I have more than 512 paid members under me in a
program that I had never promoted?

I took the time to check out the site...then wrote to Vic asking for confirmation that these were paid members and
not just free sign-ups...like me :)

Well, it was true...I had 522 paid members in my down line. This in a program that I had never worked!

All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end of the month and I would have my position
locked in and a down line of 522 people.

You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership upgraded!

I can tell you, if I had known what was happening with this program, I would have become an active paid
member months ago!

With this program, you will get a HUGE down line of PAID MEMBERS.  My sponsor's check, which is a minimum
of $5,000, arrives every month...on time.

How would you like to lock your position in FREE while you check out this opportunity and watch your down line
grow?

To grab a FREE ID#, simply reply to: environ8 at bigpond.net.au and write this phrase:

"Email me details about the club's business and consumer opportunities"

Be sure to include your:

1. First name

2. Last name

3. Email address (if different from above)

We will confirm your position and send you a special report as soon as possible, and also Your Free Member
Number.

I'll get you entered and let you know how you can keep track of your growing downline.

That's all there's to it.

I'll then send you info, and you can make up your own mind.

Warm regards,

Ron Lee

 "http://www.clubshop.com/cgi/members/RL2780649"

P.S.
After having several negative experiences with network marketing Company is different  it offer value, integrity,
and REAL opportunity to have your own home-based business and finally make real money on the internet.

Don’t pass this up  you can sign up and test-drive the program for FREE.  All you need to do is get your free
membership.

To unsubscribe, send a blank email with Remove in the subject to (your mail) Just substitute (your mail) with
the email address you are sending