new rsync release needed soon?

Robert Weber Robert.Weber at Colorado.EDU
Wed Jul 31 11:32:01 EST 2002

On the subject of needed patches, I just recently completed a patch for
librsync that fixed the mdfour code to have uint_64 or 2 uint_32's for
size.  Without this, the checksums on files >512Megs are incorrect.  The
code should drop into rsync without a hitch.  The same goes for mdfour in
samba, becuase that is where librsync got the code from anyway.

						Robert Weber
						University of Colorado
						Boulder
--------