rsync between Solaris and Cygwin

Thomas Lambert thomas at dscassociates.com
Tue Jan 15 02:27:44 EST 2002

I'm not an rsync guru, but it sounds like your dialup connection is
getting dropped.  You might have your dialup settings to disconnect
after some time of inactivity. I found that M$ doesn't check ALL
traffic, just IE,email and ???.  My ftp utility was giving me the same
sort of error till I turned off that setting.