Doubt in Rsync !!

Lakshminarayanan Radhakrishnan lradhakr at ssd.usa.alcatel.com
Wed Feb 6 02:57:34 EST 2002

Dear Mr.Tim,

Thank you very much for your valuable suggestions.

Now I am able to mirror the set  of files from one system to  another system
which are on the net.

Yesterday, I calculated it is mirroring  188MB file in 63 sec from one side to
another side.
Good performance.  Is anywhere  the performance  about rsync is mentioned  in
terms of  file size / time.

I am going to use this rsync command in script continously to mirror the two
systems always.

Once again thanks,

  regards,
  laks