bug reporting.. bugzilla

Sriram Ramkrishna sramkris at ichips.intel.com
Thu Dec 5 21:41:54 EST 2002

What we do in the GNOME project is to find volunteers to run triage
and catalog the bugs.  If you have a "bugmaster" position who could
coordinate something like this.

Typically, if you have a bug system it's a good way to get more
contributers who want to start off small by fixing some of the smaller
bugs.  So you could say that having such a beast might increase the
number of contributors (if thats desirable)

That way large bugs could be handled by the core group and the smaller
bugs could be done smaller trusted group.

sri