Rsync, Perl and samba filesystem (smbfs) ** SOLUTION **

Dr. Poo drpoo at houston.rr.com
Thu Dec 5 21:09:56 EST 2002

Well, i think i got the problem solved... Well, *I* didn't so much.

The problem was with the File::Rsync module itself that i was using (i guess
i didn't even mention that..?)

I got in contact with the author of the module and he said there was someone
just a week or so ago that emailed him having a very similiar problem...So he
patched the module.. Now version 0.23 (but not on CPAN, yet, let me know if
anyone needs it) and everything works fine.

Thanks for all you're help.

	-Chris