rsync 2.5.5 - Utilizing "exclude from" in rsync.conf

Paul Slinski pauls at globaliqx.com
Fri Apr 26 10:55:02 EST 2002

Is there a way to do debuging on the sever end? I've tried: rsync -vv --daemon
--no-detach but I dont get any output.

The exclude contains to following (I'm sure this could be done differently):

#
# Common junk directories
#
/COOKIES
/Cookies
/cookies
/TEMPOR*
/Temporary*
#
# NTUSER.DAT does NOT like to be touched!
#
NTUSER.DAT
#
# Common junk files