Patch: update popt/ to 1.5.1

Jos Backus jos at catnook.com
Mon Apr 22 09:32:02 EST 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 11:02:23PM +1000, Martin Pool wrote:
> That looks fine.  I do agree it's a bit hard to understand what you're
> saying in the README.

Yes. I'll improve on it before committing.

> Has someone from FreeBSD has already pushed the patch to the RedHat
> chaps?

Not that I am aware of but I will; I'll also keep the FreeBSD port maintainer
in the loop. I have already sent the rsync port maintainer (Cc'd) a patch for
review that replaces the use of the included popt with the separate devel/popt
port.

> Please go ahead and commit when you're happy; perhaps add a NEWS entry.

Thanks, will do.

--
Jos Backus                 _/  _/_/_/        Santa Clara, CA