rsync on cygwin: Connection reset by peer

tim.conway at philips.com tim.conway at philips.com
Tue Oct 23 00:42:17 EST 2001

Dave:  I remember a thread where it was decided to default to "use chroot = no" on systems that don't support it.  Is it a pretty recent build?  Am I remembering wrong?

Tim Conway
tim.conway at philips.com
303.682.4917
Philips Semiconductor - Longmont TC
1880 Industrial Circle, Suite D
Longmont, CO 80501
Available via SameTime Connect within Philips
Available as n9hmg on AIM
perl -e 'print pack(nnnnnnnnnnnn, 19061,29556,8289,28271,29800,25970,8304,25970,27680,26721,25451,25970), ".\n" '
"There are some who call me.... Tim?"

Dave Dykstra <dwd at bell-labs.com>@lists.samba.org on 10/22/2001 08:19:20 AM

Sent by:  rsync-admin at lists.samba.org