ssh authentication

Thomas Lambert thomas at dscassociates.com
Thu Dec 13 03:43:40 EST 2001

I am using rsync with ssh and have 12 winNT servers all called Server.  Can
I put all the rsa/dsa keys from each of them into authorized_keys2?  Will it
look through all of them till it finds one that matches the particular
server? Or will it stop on the first one that is Administrator at SERVER?
Also all of these servers only have dialup (56k modem) access.  Would
setting the block size (-B) help speed up the transfer? Or just let it do it
by itself?  I am using the -z to compress the data.