bug in permissions on symlinks

Cameron Simpson cs at zip.com.au
Fri Dec 7 23:56:14 EST 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 10:56:17AM +0100, Niels Andersen <niels at myplace.dk> wrote:
| > | Does anybody run rsync on Apollo?
| > Hell, they run it on Windoze :-( I know what I'd rather use.
| Huh? In stead of Windows, or in stead of rsync? :)
|
| There's a lot of Windows-users out there, and I think rsync is a great tool
| on Windows-systems too. :)
|
| No OS-wars here, just wanted to know if you are thinking of a better tool
| for Windows, or a better OS for rsync... :)

The latter. It was somewhat on the lines of "they run it on windows -
_surely_ someone runs it on an Apollo, or will".
--
Cameron Simpson, DoD#743        cs at zip.com.au    http://www.zip.com.au/~cs/

Machine, you are about to be lobotomised, please don't take it personally. It
happens to the best of us. Then they become managers.
	- peter at ryutai.co.jp (Peter Evans)