problem uploading to an rsync server

Jeremy Hansen jeremy at xxedgexx.com
Thu Dec 6 07:17:32 EST 2001

These are two redhat machines, running 6.2.

server side error in systlog:

Dec  5 12:11:25 geo rsyncd[15335]: rsync to test/ from
blah at blah.net (192.168.0.50)
Dec  5 12:11:25 geo rsyncd[15335]: transfer interrupted (code 1) at
main.c(401)

This is the error not going over stunnel.

Thanks
-jeremy

--
.o--0O0--o.