Rsync not doing its job.

Erick Perez - Network Administrator eperez at mitchellanderson-blythe.com
Thu Aug 31 04:42:22 EST 2000

I ran the script with the -c option. The message was that that file is up
to date.
I will check the other computer and see if the users are loading the
proper file (there are two with the same name but in different
directories).
One last thing, i do NOT need to be running rsync in daemon mode in any of
the computers, right?

Thanks for your help,

--
Erick Perez