[clug] JOB ADVERT: C++ dev Canberra

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 06:36:44 UTC 2024

Hi all.

There isn't a lot of activity on the CLUG list these days, so I hope that
you will forgive me for using it to post a job advertisement.

I'm the Software Engineering Manager at the Canberra private company,
Department 13. We are a drone technology company developing and
manufacturing hardware and software to detect and mitigate drones. Our
drone detection hardware and software products are deployed in sensitive
locations around Australia and overseas.

We have some exciting and challenging new products in our pipeline and we
have been aggressively recruiting new talent in recent months. Our new
developers in the C++, Java, TypeScript (Angular) and FPGA (VHDL) spaces
have hit the ground running and have accelerated our developments.
Excellent new things are being built!

What we need right now is at least one more developer with solid C++
experience to work on our Signal Processing pipeline. If you, or someone
you know, has skills or experience in this area, please take a look at this
job description and follow the bouncing ball to apply.

https://www.seek.com.au/job/74556803

Feel free to ask me any questions about the role.

Thanks,
MC