[clug] JOB ADVERT - Canberra C++ roles

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 06:11:02 UTC 2024

Hi.

Sorry if I have forgotten the correct Subject Line syntax for advertising
jobs via the CLUG mailing list.

If you’re a Canberra local with C++ skills, an interest in remotely piloted
vehicles (aka Drones), and a desire to help build cool software and
hardware, you should take a look at this Seek advert:

https://www.seek.com.au/job/72688699

Despite the odd name, department13 is an Australian private company,
building quite interesting software and hardware right here in Canberra.

In the interest of full disclosure, I should say that any successful
applicants would be working with me. 😀

—
MC