[clug] ICT recycling /e-waste management org in the ACT

tmc at vandradlabs.com.au tmc at vandradlabs.com.au
Mon Sep 25 09:04:27 UTC 2023

Hi All

I am cleaning out my shed and office and I want to find a place where I
can drop off old IT kit for recycling.

I would hate to just be chucking stuff into a bin and have it end up in
landfill, if there is someone around who can either give it a useful
life or they can recovery useful metals form the various boards and
parts.

Does anyone know of a business or an organisation that recycles
equipment (either for for re-use) or scraps it?

Also if any of you are in need of older parts/boards ping me with what
you need, as I might have something suitable here.

Thanks in advance for any help with this.

Cheers
Tomasz