[clug] Restarting monthly meetings?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Fri Jun 23 05:30:56 UTC 2023

Thinking about cool open source things I have been using QGIS a lot and
finding sources of open map data too, would happily talk about that some
time.

Being able to create beautiful topographic maps and manipulate GIS data is
really interesting.

Though I amdit I was already not a regular when we were stil having CLUG in
person as I tended to prioritise my exercise into my days which often got in the way
of time to get to CLUG easily.

Steve