[clug] Bad features of programming languages.

Kim Holburn kim at holburn.net
Thu Apr 20 05:44:01 UTC 2023

There are some things I don't like about python, but white space nesting is one of my favourite things.  Probably comes from years
of programming in OCCAM a long time ago.  I tend to rearrange C and perl so I get white space nesting.

The main problem with white space nesting is the general problem of how text editors handle space and tabs.

--
Kim Holburn
IT Network & Security Consultant