[clug] Bad features of programming languages.

Jevan Pipitone linux at jevan2023.id.au
Thu Apr 20 04:07:00 UTC 2023

Hi.

What do you think about Microsoft's methods of allowing any language to
convert into any other language, for example, C#.net, VB.net, etc, each
language has added to it, all the capabilities of all of the other languages,
and then there is software that will convert any language into any other
language. To me it seems pointless to have all those programming languages, if
they just all can do the same thing.

Jevan.