[clug] Gnome & Lock Screen

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Sun May 26 09:05:36 UTC 2019

Thanks, Hal:

> George, I think you might be a bit cranky.

My mum even cursed my deceased dad! Change when you're old, can seem
frustrating.

> I have a script in ~/bin that matches an expletive and tells me:
>
> "Pop outside and enjoy since fresh air. It's just a computer..."

Old people and new stuff might not get along. I was told that an
old-folks-home was furnished from the `50s!

{Products and services relevant to the "silver industry" or the "mature
market" increasingly abound in the marketplace.}

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerontechnology#Gerontological_design
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/