[clug] Latest version of VICI

Bryan Kilgallin kilgallin at iinet.net.au
Tue May 1 08:01:17 UTC 2018

Brenton:

> It appears that Debian based systems have the Qt libraries installed in
> the standard location for most libraries which means the -L option
> should not be required, but for some reason the linker cannot find them.

That is a very long list of distributions! I mean it's important to get
this right.

{Debian is a distribution that emphasizes free software. It supports
many hardware platforms. Debian and distributions based on it use the
.deb package format and the dpkg package manager and its frontends.}

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_distributions#Debian-based
--
members.iinet.net.au/~kilgallin/