[clug] Advice about buying a new laptop

Sharon Doig po_box_304 at yahoo.com.au
Mon Sep 21 08:06:36 UTC 2015

Hi Canberra Linux Group,I am a lurker here and need some advice about buying a new laptop. I am looking at a sub $800 lap top computer to use for university studies. Can anyone tell me what brands and models would allow me to duel boot Open Suse 13.1 and windows? I am hoping to duel boot on a windows 8 or higher OS. Since I am really new at buying a machine to run both windows and linux on. Could you provide a list of questions for the sale person/manufacturer help line.

Thanks in advance.
Sharon Doig Sharon Doig in Canberra - Australia
E: po_box_304 at yahoo.com.au

Blog:  http://www.rosiesstuffnsew.blogspot.com