[clug] Open Source/Free SMS gateway

Anestis Kozakis kenosti at gmail.com
Sun May 3 00:55:06 MDT 2015

Hi all,

Our organisation (Phenomenon Gaming Convention) is looking for a SMS
gateway solution that can easily be plugged into an existing website.

We're looking for something preferable Java based that has existing hooks
that we can plugin to from our front-desk system that is Java-based.  It's
mainly so that we can send out any announcements during the convention.

i.e. The number of SMS' we send out will be fairly small.

Is there anything like this that currently exists?

Any and all help appreciated.

Anestis.

Anestis Kozakis | kenosti at gmail.com
- "In Numenera, players are not rewarded for slaying foes in combat, so
using a smart idea to avoid combat and still succeed is just good play.
Likewise, coming up with an idea to defeat a foe without hammering on it
with weapons is encouraged - creativity is not cheating!"
- Numenera Core RuleBook - Page 102