[clug] Spam on list (was Re: Photo management?)

Bob Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Dec 24 01:36:22 UTC 2015

On 24/12/15 12:17, Keith Goggin wrote:
> Hi Bob,
>   No I got it with an earlier subject of "Permissions"

OK, time for the tin-foil hat...

So, mailing lists are so last-millenium and I am a one of those large
U.S.-based freedom-loving social-media sites ("All your comms are belong
to us!") and I want to frustrate your list membership to the extent
that they are willing to consider swinging over to my service where I
"can keep a closer eye on what you are all up to" - sorry, I meant
"offer you a superior online experience"... How do I do that?

Have a Merry Christmas!

Bob Edwards.