[clug] Launcher

Bryan Kilgallin bryan at netspeed.com.au
Sat Apr 18 07:13:17 MDT 2015

Thanks, Andrew:

 > If, like me, you (grudgingly) persist with Unity because its the
 > "right thing to do" and despite trying many other options still
 > haven't found one to scratch all your itches just right...

My only problem with Unity 2D is that the Launcher column ran out of space.

Ubuntu Help said that I could change the size of the icons in the Launcher.
{Click the icon at the very right of the menu bar and select System
Settings.
Click Appearance.
Move the Launcher icon size slider to increase or decrease the size of
the Launcher icons.}

But my Appearance window does not have a Launcher icon size slider!

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/