[clug] Linux Mint 16 and Internet Driver Problem

David Michael dmichael at wondu.com
Mon Feb 10 20:34:21 MST 2014

Hi:

I have recently installed Linux Mint 16 on computer(s), but have not been
able to install drivers to connect to wireless Internet. Tried quite a few
things but am not an IT person. Iike the look of the system and am impressed
with speed that my old computers seem to operate at with Linux. Just
wondered if there is someone who might be able to offer a fix. I could bring
desktop and laptop in to Canberra if that would be convenient. Can reply
back to this email or contact me on mobile number 0400 805 800.

Regards

David M.