[clug] Don't laugh, please: McAfee CDs for free [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Ellis, Peter MR peter.ellis at defence.gov.au
Wed Sep 26 01:22:31 MDT 2012

UNCLASSIFIED

Michael,

It did NOT go out to PCUG.

I currently have four left, having been to a social group last night and had 6 taken. (I winged another one, that was not counted earlier.) I'm off to another meeting tonight where I will be offering them, in light of no response from this group (unexpected???).

Sigh!

Peter
P Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.