[clug] New to CLUG. How to enter the CSIT building after working hours?

Brett Worth brett at worth.id.au
Wed Apr 25 01:17:01 MDT 2012

On 25/04/12 15:11, Angus Gratton wrote:
> Here's room N101: http://goo.gl/DF3ns
>
> (I think the door is directly under the pointer there, but I'm a
> serial not-quite-make-it-to-CLUG-person so it's possible it's
> slightly to the bottom-right of that marker. I'm sure someone will
> correct me.)

I think the door might actually be at the centre of the arc of the curved wall.  There is
a partially shaded white square on the roof with a while radius line that ends just above
the door.  By the light of a full moon you can see the words "Ennyn Tridgell aran CLUG.
Pedo mellon a minno" on the door.

Brett

--