[clug] Why does my motherboard hate me?

Francis James Whittle fj.whittle at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 21:09:38 MDT 2011

Not saying I'll have anything intelligent to say (only times my UD2H has
given me grief have likely been caused by operator error when trying to
flash Coreboot to the BIOS - which I still never managed yet), but:

- Are you using integrated video?
- Have you tried 2+2+2 and 2+2+1+1 configurations?

Initially, I'd suspect damage to and/or dust in one of the white memory
slots....