[clug] Another year of talks beckons...

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Sun Jan 9 14:27:34 MST 2011

> Hi all,
>
> Once again I'd like to ask anyone that would like to give a talk at
> the CLUG
> meetings to drop me an email and discuss details.  I'm trying to get
> talks
> from the full range of Linux and FOSS related topics: from technical
> talks to
> introductions, from tutorials to overviews, from networking through
> kernel and
> system programming to microprocessor and web tools.  Indeed, some of
> the
> best-attended and most enjoyed talks have been basic-level demos with
> little
> prior knowledge needed.

If you think anyone would be interested in building a LFS (Linux From
Scratch)  http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/ I will be happy to give
a short presentation on my experiences

I built my first LFS in 2005 and now in the process of building Nr 4.
I have just hit the making of the new Xorg and am in a state of
depression, desolation, despondency and dejection but will persist :-)

--
Owen