[clug] Sagem Internet Radio and a media server - ideas?

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Tue Jan 4 02:34:34 MST 2011

I use
	http://code.google.com/p/ps3mediaserver/downloads/list
on my server. I needed a media server that can convert on the fly
(my stupid TV does not play things as expected).

Since most media players have unusual restrictions on what they play
(or not), using this server always presents format that my players
understand.

As I recall it was rather simple to set up.

cheers

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)