[clug] Installing an Android OS onto a PC

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Feb 16 18:43:47 MST 2011

On 17/02/11 11:56 AM, Felix Karpfen wrote:

> It is possible that my budget Tablet may do all that I need, if I knew
> how to follow the instruction on:
>
> "http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_and_ln_ar?docId=165849822"
>
> which reads:
>
> "Capture the QR Code with your *phone's barcode scanner*".

This bar code reads:

  market://details?id=com.amazon.kindle

In case that helps. Decoded using the bar code scanner from

http://code.google.com/p/zxing/

There's a link to the apk file on the top right of the screen. Problem
is you have to display the bar code on another screen to be able to
decode it. I don't know of an app that will decode it from within the
browser.

Hope that helps,

Jeff.