[clug] Software Freedom Day - Yes - its happening! (even if a little lately organised)

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 00:08:44 MDT 2010

On 11 September 2010 13:59, Daniel Black <daniel.subs at internode.on.net>wrote:

> Rapidly doing a last minute organisation of SFD (appolgies for being late.
> Last minute support here will be appreciated)
>

> http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2010/Oceania/Australia/Canberra/CanberraComputerMarkets
>

> >   2) promotional items such as an article in the CT and interviews on ABC
> local radio
>
> Any volunteers here? Anyone know about how to do smooth and productive
> media
> contacts?

I don't have any contacts, but can probably dig up the email addresses of
several newspapers online if I look hard. Does someone have a copy of the
articles and promotional material I wrote a few years ago? It could probably
be re-purposed for 2010 fairly easily.

Lana

--
Cheers! Lana

In real life, unlike in Shakespeare, the sweetness of the rose depends upon
the name it bears. Things are not only what they are. They are, in very
important respects, what they seem to be.
  - Hubert H. Humphrey <http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/1387.html>

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more
information.