[clug] Enterprise Linux use

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 03:09:46 MDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Jim Croft <jim.croft at gmail.com> wrote:
> there is still a taxpayer funded <nasty thing/>... etc

And on mine. And last week my Windows VM stopped authenticating to the
domain so I have to use a Real (crippled) organisational Winbox to
access isolated internal services. I suspect that after all these
years our ICT people audited the AD backend to see what's camped on
their network and gleefully excluded transgressors.

Never mind all the stuff they don't.... ahem. I digress.

Fear not Jim. The times, they are a'changin. It's a big dinosaur and
slow to note a bullet in the brain, but the new brain is quietly being
installed.

--
MC