[clug] Guru Power Plug server

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri May 28 03:56:52 MDT 2010

I have 5 on the way for a side project, with two already here(the other
3 never shipped), so if anyone wants to have a poke at one, let me know
and I'll see what I can do. The Sheeva's were great, just *really*
finicky to get booting off an SD card, so I'm hoping the uboot version
on the Guru's are better at handling SD cards

Steve