[clug] Apple and ePub

Ivan Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 22:52:21 MDT 2010

On 25 June 2010 14:48, Alex Satrapa <grail at goldweb.com.au> wrote:
> I know people who still talk about "editing a document in Windows."  They don't care for the distinction between Windows and Word - in fact, some of them don't care about the distinction between "Windows" and "Dell".

Unfortunately, yes; my mother still calls "Office" "Vista" (so when
she's complaining about the menus not being right, etc. it takes me a
while to realise she means Word; thing is, she never had this problem
with previous versions of Windows and Office); and she's not too bad
with tech (we've gotten her to use Linux on an old laptop I gave her,
etc.).

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com