[clug] Anti-Virus Software

David Cottrill cottrill.david at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 02:20:35 MDT 2010

To me, this topic has show cased a few things. Principle is the low
standard of decisions we have come to expect from our politicians,
second is the high acceptance of low standard tech journalism.

It is fantastic (and unusual) that this group is self moderating to
the degree that someone can be relied on to fully research any 'fact'
and the culture permits dispute and debate.

David

On 22/06/2010, at 5:05 PM, Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions at gmail.com