[clug] Canon 4000 printer?

Felix Karpfen felix at spodzone.org.uk
Sun Jan 10 14:33:25 MST 2010

printer was likely to have all the printer-features that I was looking
for.

I went to check immediately and found that "Canon BJC 4000 printer"
scored a few entries on the Internet. The entries related to refill
cartridges and to drivers; none from someone who was willing to sell such
a printer.

To add to my dismay, when I returned to the posting that contained the
suggestion, my newsreader (Pan) had swallowed the posting and refused to
disgorge it.

So I cannot even write a direct reply, but have to start on new thread.

And I suggest that the topic be allowed to die gracefully.

Felix Karpfen

--
Felix Karpfen
Public Key 72FDF9DF (DH/DSA)