[clug] InstallFest on Saturday 26/9 - talk schedule!

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 05:44:46 MDT 2009

2009/9/25 Paul Wayper <paulway at mabula.net>:
> On 25/09/09 21:19, Paul Wayper wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Pia Waugh has done a superb job organising a schedule of people to give
>> talks at the InstallFest tomorrow. There'll be plenty of interesting
>> things to hear and learn about all day!
>>
>> 1000 - Welcome and explanation of the day - Paul Wayper
>
> 1030 - Getting Started on Linux: How not to do it - Lana Brindley

Ah, that'd be my fault for changing my mind at the last minute. I'll
also be bringing my little girl. If all else fails, she can do a demo
of Tux Paint for you all ;)

Cheers! Lana

If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail.
  - Abraham Maslow

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more information.