[clug] Lack of elections

Mike Carden mike.carden at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 01:49:28 MDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Sean Dee <usetheexplosives at gmail.com> wrote:
> You guys dont do elections? How anti-democracy is that. I guess that fits in
> with communist-linux though.

We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune.  We take it in turns to act as a
sort of executive officer for the week. But all the decisions of that
officer have to be ratified at a special biweekly meeting. By a simple
majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a two-thirds
majority in the case of more...[0]

But I digress. I'm not sure that any Cluggers run it, but if you're
after Communist-Linux, it's over here:
http://www.redflag-linux.com/en/

We do have some members who speak some Chinese if that's what you need
help with though.

--
MC
[0] </Python>