No subject

Fri Nov 27 03:00:06 MST 2009

"Her Beijing-based international doctor, Steven Alexander..."

Steven Alexander is mentioned as a doctor on the web site of United
Family Health, the parent organisation for United Foundation for
Children's Health, which is the organisation associated with the Yi
Fan site.

I have to admit this email set off my personal in-brain "spam filter"
as well, mostly because the details in the email are fairly sparse
(friendly tip for the author: be specific with names, especially
charitable organisation names.) It does all seem to check out from a 5
minute google.

FWIW, I couldn't find anything about her father, Jack Pan, and what
OSS projects he contributes to.

To the OP: Good luck with the fundraising and the operation. :)

- Angus