[clug] mounting > 2TB from 32bit machine?

Boyd boydwilding at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 07:09:42 GMT 2009

Microsoft reference material says NTFS volumes can be up to 16 exabytes in
size, so you could assume that XP can mount this, although I've never tried
this myself, so you may just have to try it and see.

It isn't exactly the same, but I've mapped a network drive from an XP PC to
NTFS volumes on a windows server that were a bit over 1TB in size with no
issues.