[clug] best filesystem for solid state drive?

Sanders King sandersking at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 17 23:03:50 GMT 2009

I found this article very interesting.  It talks about a kind of circular file system suitable for SSDs because it doesn't reuse a 'sector' until it has completely lapped the disk.  However it may only be for S/ATA SSDs; I have no idea whether it would be best for a flash drive.

Cheers

http://www.linux-mag.com/cache/7345/1.html