[clug] MythTV ABC tuning problem plus multiple capture cards problems

Andrew Smith andrew at coolchilli.com
Wed Jul 22 00:52:38 MDT 2009

Hi John, I have a Dvico Fusion HDTV DVB-T Dual Express PCI Express card
- Revision 2, working just fine with ABC and SBS under Mythbuntu
(lenny).  I bought mine just as the Rev 1 was out of stock so had to sit
on it for 4 months of last year, until the patch was released.  After
that, it "just works", no secret handshakes.

Andrew