[clug] MythTV ABC tuning problem plus multiple capture cards problems

Ian Munsie darkstarsword at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:20:38 MDT 2009

Hey John,

I'm guessing by the lack of replies in four days that none of our
local MythTV users (myself included) are able to offer any useful
advice for your problems.

Heck, the only piece of knowledge that I have that even bares a slight
resemblance to anything in your post (if you tilt your head while
looking at the problem through a glass to distort it somewhat) is that
the software that comes with the Dvico FusionHDTV cards for Windows
(both the unsigned drivers that barely work and the crashy TV software
that loses it's settings every few days) has numerous bugs so you're
probably getting a better experience out of it on Linux if it works at
all than would be possible on Windows.

I personally use a LeadTek WinFast DTV1000-T (Using the Conexant
CX23880) which works great (though I haven't tried a second in tandem)
in Hardy Heron (I think I may have developed a case of
upgrade-phobia).

You might like to direct your question to the MythTV-users mailing
list and see if anyone over there can offer any advice:
You might also give #mythtv-users on freenode a try.

Cheers,
-Ian

--
http://darkstarshout.blogspot.com/