[clug] What? There's women on this list! Since when?! [WAS: Google compared to latest Microsoft evilness]

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 22:40:46 MDT 2009

I have a sneaking suspicion you might be offending a whole *other* group of
people by using that term ;)

--
Cheers! Lana

The artist doesn't have time to listen to the critics. The ones who want to
be writers read the reviews, the ones who want to write don't have the time
to read reviews.
 - William Faulkner

http://lanabrindley.blogspot.com

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html for more