[clug] Google compared to latest Microsoft evilness

wally at wic.net.au wally at wic.net.au
Thu Jul 9 00:21:41 MDT 2009

I fear this is where the translation was lost.

As I understand it so far :

Microsoft charge you (based on your hardware) for software  ..then
offer free updates.

RH offer free software then charge you (based on your hardware) for updates.

Wally

(contemplating if running up a RHEL box for fun wuld be worth the effort)