[clug] Fedora on EFI only Xserve

Steve Walsh steve at nerdvana.org.au
Fri Jul 3 12:55:36 GMT 2009

ok, I'm getting a little confused as to what you're trying to
do...Ananconda is the installer, but you're talking about grub and
kernel boot options...have you tried enabling the VNC options for anaconda?

Are you installing F11, or are you done and trying to boot the machine?

Btw, "text" passed to anaconda will never start X, it launches a ncurses
based installer.

--
--==--
Steve Walsh