[clug] fprobe and netflow

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Jan 14 03:50:11 GMT 2009

Alright chalk this one up as one of the mysteries of life. I don't think
I ended up changing anything in the end after going round-and-round in
circles. I came in this morning and it's working (and I'm the only one
with a login to this box). It's no longer complaining of missing flow
records (ie sequence numbers being out). It's been clear(-ish) sailing
this morning. <shrug>

Jeff.