[clug] Linux mobo - good and cheap

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Thu Jan 1 03:07:52 GMT 2009

Hi,

Happy New Year to you'all!  I have the urge (need?) to put together a PC that
is Linux friendly, i.e. on which I (an old mug) would be able to install a
fancy openSUSE11.x without first facing a not so fancy  blank screen with a
message "out of range" on my 22" LCD screen (BenQ FP222W).

Besides, holding a screw driver in my hands would be a really good new
experience for me...

I am not looking for anything fancy and would like the video to be on  the
M/B. Can someone recommend a M/B? Cost is important - the lower, the better.

Look forward to hear suggestions,

OldAl.

--
Dr Algis Kabaila